HELP! Images do not load

I have no idea what happened. I just rebooted the systems and
noticed that the mrtg png files would not display, the
browser just sits there loading. Then I tried opening my
companies main page, and none of the image files, gif, jpg,
etc.. Load, the browser just sits there trying to load them.
The files exist, it's like it had a sudden case of alzheimers
or something, it doesn't know what to do!

Can someone please help me?!!!!

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator