What are the best RHL alternatives

I got an email last week letting me know that RHL 9 is EOL April 04.

Two weeks ago RHN [the bastards] automaticaly renewed my subscription, and now I only get 6 months of updates for the full price. Now that is what I can come to expect from RH in the future.

Now I have an issue, should I fork out 50% [RH's way of easing the pain
after they ripped off a bunch of their paying supporters] of the US$349
for RHEL ES Basic or go to another distribution .

Since I need bind and samba server, RHEL WS doesn't seem to fit.

I will also then have to fork out substantial cash each year to keep
my machine up to date.

I didn't mind paying ~$300 per year volentarily to buy the latest and
greatest box sets for RHL, but RHEL is just out of the park for my
one server at home, and its price is aproaching M$ server software which has FREE updates. The thought of supporting Bill Gates sickens me almost
as much as being ripped off by RH whom I have supported over the last 7 years.

Fedora doesn't seem very apealing especialy since a week ago when I last
checked, it still wasn't even ready to download an ISO.

I use my RHL machine at home as mostly just a dns,mail and file server [560GB] for R&D to keep up to date and develop software and patches for
ISP management, and automated file management.

Could people let me know about good experiences with other distributions
and the benefits of that distribution.

Thanx in advance.