Fetchmail + Hourly Cron job Howto?

How do you set up a cron job such that fetchmail runs hourly? I'm getting
fetchmail to poll the Company Exchange server. I would like to run is as
that user and not root.

Currently I have

user1@server] crontab -e
30 06 * * * /home/user1/fetchmymail.sh
30 07 * * * /home/user1/fetchmymail.sh

which works fine, but The thing is I would like it to poll like hourly and
not go to the extent of putting a cron line for every hour I want it polled.
I tried using webmin and got

@hourly /home/user1/fetchmymail.sh

which _does_ not work. (oh btw,I think this can be acomplish by putting that
into the cron.hourly directory but again, that would need root privledge
right?)

ANy help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ow