RE: Locking of a Xterm Terminal

>>If you are on a Windows Box then why don't you lock down your Windows
>>box?  Isn't there something more important than a putty session that
>>needs protection while you're in the loo?

hehe.. actually, there's nothing much on the Windows box. I'm more concerned
with the linux box since it's under my care and the windows box is under the
local IS. :)

Besides, one's a server and the other is only a windows End user box.

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate