RE: Pointers to setup Secure(SSH) Pop3 mail??

>>For starters you try to use pop3s instead of pop3
How do I enable that? What do I need?? Again, I'm using Outlook on Windows

>>if the original poster doesn't need contact
>>management, he might try thunderbird (www.mozilla.org).

Actually I need. The only reason I would like to get Linux to pull my emails
from exchange is because I have a 100MB limit in that exchange box, (&
unlimited in _my_ linux Box dept server) Due to the large # of mail-list I'm
subscribsed to, & I'm going on holiday, I want to get the LInux box to store
my emails.

>>Cyrus-imapd supports POP3 and IMAP over SSL and TLS.
>>You can use stunnel also.

Okay.. so..basically these are different packages that support pop3 over ssl
(i know Outlook can use SSL) Currently I'm just turning on basic POP3
service in Linux box.(I'm not even sure what it is, it's default install of
rh8 'rpm -qa | grep pop yields popt-1.7-1.06). More pointers here would
help. I'll google for it too later (when I get home to my 56K dial-up)

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate