Re: Quickbook..on Linux ?

Hi Philippe.

The fact is that I would like to show a real alternative to Windows. I
have nothing against Win4Lin, but I am afraid that if they know this
exists, I will have the answer : "So, better using Win98 straight !".

I really want to show then that other plateforms and other softwares
exist in this world, even if we need to import the data from MS
products.

Thanks, anyway, I did not know this product (Win4Lin), so I am learning
something today ;-)

Philippe (the first one)

--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand