Google
  Web www.spinics.net

Re: Quickbook..on Linux ?

Philippe wrote:
Hi,

On of my customer is using MS Quickbook , and would like to give RH a
try. I tried to find information about some other professional programs
of this kind under Linux but I did not find a lot of information.

Has anybody found any equivalent program on Linux, or, has made a
migration from Quickbook to RH - equivalent ?

Thanks for information.

Take a look at: http://www.sql-ledger.org

It works very well for me.  There are several other small-business
accounting packages that run under linux, some free, some not.  Gnucash
is supplied with RH 9.0, or search for "linux accounting" for other
options.

--
Matthew Sale
http://www.matts-workshop.com