Network tool and pcmcia cards

I'd like to use the Network tool to save seperate configurations for when I
have a wireless PCMCIA card inserted or a wired network PCMCIA card.
Unfortunately it does not seem to cope well with the device being ejected.
I keep having to delete the card that's not currently inserted and therefore
lose the configuration info.

--
"The United States is putting together a Constitution now for Iraq. Why
don't we just give them ours? It's served us well for 200 years, and we