Re: senmaild filters?

Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq wrote:
On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 16:04, shane c branch wrote:

a friend asked me if there is a way to set up send mail (or configure it with 3rd party software) to filter all incoming and outgoing emails from specific accounts to his inbox for monitoring purposes.

his goal is to capture these emails transparently so that no one else will be able to tell he has routed them for monitoring.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... not good on spying on people; that's against
everybody's privacy, isn't it?

Anyway, you can use "MailScanner" (http://www.mailscanner.info) to
accomplish this task, although MailScanner does a lot more than that;
it's an overkill solution but you can use it.

I hope your friend WARN his users that they will be spied...

Cheers,

Alex.

thanks.

i don't exactly agree with this either, but he suspects them of trying to steal clients from his business (where the suspects also work).

--

regards,

shane