GNOME 2.4 + Dr. Wright

This is a question regarding Dr. Wright on Gnome.

I kinda like the "forced breaks" concept..

Anyway, I would like to get Dr. Wright to be started whenever I login, I've
placed them into the xsession parameters as one of the items to be started
up. However, I have the problem where it will complain it needs the
'notification area' to be there.

I've tried putting the startup to '99' in xsession in the hope that the
panel will load up WAY before dr. wrights gets in. However, this is still
not working and I constantly have to click OK whenever Dr. Wright loads up
before gnome panel finishes.

Anyway around that???