Re: Download monitor

> what about tail -f access.log ? you should find all relevant
information
> there
>
> pc

It could be possible to examine the whole access.log to find relevant
information.
tail -f will only log activity started by the time I hit the command.

I did a small script to look into access log and get the information.
However, the script needs to go through every single entry in order to
determine
if there is a download and if this download is still active.

I though that using a network monitor I would be able to find the same
info
very quickly since it will return the current active connections in the
network.

Regards
Chris