RE: Logging from Panasonic phone systems (was: Re: Telneting To COM port?)

I have basically the same thing, except 5 incoming lines, 100
extensions... I'm almost positive they're all addon cards though..

Anyways.. The output I got was only the voicemail box... The output
was all outgoing calls, length of call.... This isn't what I wanted.

Included with the phone switch was a dos program that accesses the
phone switch over the same serial cable as I can get into the
voicemail box... It's the setup of the phone switch (extensions, ring
times, caller id, system date, speed dial.. Etc.) this is what I want
to get into... And both boxes are accessed via the same serial cable
from my windows box.

What could the dos program have in it that I can't find? It's all over
the same cable!

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator