Re: Antwort: Visio equivalence in Linux

Thanks Mike,

Its good to have alternative strategies for Windows compatibility... the
shrike-list is rapidly updating me as too my options ! I'm aware of VMware
- its a wonderful product and we already use it with Samba for
multi-platform compilation of common C++ sources  but the properties issue
is still the most significant one for me.

Cheers, John