RE: WiFi + web based Login + Sniffer + Security

>>I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound unhelpful, but it is rather difficult
>>to answer questions about security like this with so little
>.information.   You really do need to move the questions to a list that
>>talks about this kind of thing, or at least go searching on google.

No..No.. YOu guys are Great.. I've got to thank you for all that you did
help... even replying with a -> hmm.. interesting.. or something is great!

I will have to take another look at the way the login is performed. On the
other hand, how secure is Radius authentication??

PS : which mail-list can I address this issue to??

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate