RE: Re: DHCP Server and Internet Connection Sharing

At 15:08 10/11/2003, you wrote:
FWIW: I'm not aware of any tools that would update your dhcpd.conf file (and
reload dhcpd) should your ISP change their DNS servers. Plus, your
lease-time would need to be short for the change to take effect in a timely
manner at the client end.

ISP's generally do not change the IP address of their nameservers very often, if at all. The three ISP's I use frequently have not made a single change of IP address to a nameserver ever in the time I've used them (between 3 and 7 years). So there is not that much to worry about.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx