DHCP Server and Internet Connection Sharing

Hi

I have a redhat 9 linux machine that I want to use, to share a broadband connection to other computers.

So I allowed the machine to act as NAT and also I installed a DHCP server that assigns dynamic ip addresses
to my clients.

Everything works ok but the DNS actualization to the clients.

The DHCP assigns correctly the ip addresses but never actualizes the DNS addresses to the clients, so the
cannot acces internet.  I'm sure the nat works ok too 'cause I set up the DNS addresses manualy on the
clients and they can access internet through the nat machine ok.

How can I tell the DHCP server to send updated DNS information to the clients ?

Thanx in advance

bye

SIZE does matter - The UK's biggest *Free* Web based mail - 10 MB Free
mail.lycos.co.uk