RE: Which Firewall solutions

>>As for Tripwire, I have that on my list of things to learn. At least now
>> know what it is.

Tripwire's pretty easy to learn.. it's just setting it up. You need to know
what's installed in your system and _where_ else you get config errors.. and
stuffs like that..

PS : I've been reminded a couple of times already not to top-post..
top post = posting on top of another's post without any reference to what
you're answering to..

no offense

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate