RE: text file utility

hat is the name of the utility to convert
>a linux text file to a Microsoft text file?

Hmm.. usually I just open them in wordpad instead of notepad

Cheers,                                                .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                           /V\
H/M Engineering                                      /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                 ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate