RE: Apache Config

Hi,

>>It's all set and working nice and pertty!
	It's great that you've got it up working. Maybe you can answer a few
questions then. I'm presuming that you have a Valid IP? And you have the

> web1.domain1.com to one folder
> web2.domain2.com to another folder
> web3.domain3.com to yet another folder

all set up as a Valid Domain name in terms of DNS mapping from someone or...

What happens if I have only (Intranet Setup)

1 valid IP address (Intranet wise)
I netbios name

currently I can't do www.example1.com all it can do it http://netbios-name
from within the intranet. If I were to go over to our other office, I won't
be able to do the http://netbios-name (partly cause I think there's not
browsing across subnets or something like that.)

So.. In my case, how do I configure it?

Thanks

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow