Re: A Little SSL Help Please

rbragg wrote:

Hi,

I think that there is another directory and file where ssl is configured.

for normal apache conf:
   /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

for ssl:
   /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf

Rick

Yea it is configured correctly and if I do lynx https://localhost it works fine, but if I do lynx https://192.168.1.100 or https://domain.com I get a connection error. I did not install the RH 9 firewall because I sue the Firewall on my router so I dont think that would be it. Anyone else have this problem? Can I get a fix please :)

aNc

Andre Cameron wrote:

Hello,

Sorry but I am new to Apache 2.x and need to get SSL installed and working, the RH binaries used to have Apache preconfigured with SSL so it was a no brainer. Can anyone give me a hand or point me to an online doc? Everything I find makes me recompile everything which I would really rather not do.

Oh and one side thing, how can I remove RPMS by wild card like *gnome*?

aNc