From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Schmidt
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 7:27 AM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Apache Config

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Corey Head wrote:

However, now I want to host multiple web sites at one IP Address on this

one

server. Can this be done? I have heard it can, but haven't found anything
out there about configuring Apache to host 3 or more web sites. I'm

guessing

I need to point

I think you're looking for this: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/

web1.domain1.com to one folder
web2.domain2.com to another folder
web3.domain3.com to yet another folder

So...how can this be done? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks!
Corey

bts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org