Re: end of life as we know it?

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Richard Horvitz wrote:

>   If Redhat is abandoning the non-corporate user it would seem reasonable
> to consider moving to Debian.

That would seem illogical - the Fedora project is supposed to become the
RedHat architecture equivalent of Debian, i.e. community supported and
built. You obviously chose RHL for a reason - apart from the RedHat name,
nothing is going to change there, so why switch now? Let's wait and see
how Fedora shapes up, and take a decision based on that.

> Is there anyway to move there from shrike without starting from scratch?

Not that I know of, things are just too different.

Atul

--
Linux Bangalore/2003 - India's biggest Open Source event
December 2-4, Bangalore, India