Re: SV: SV: date for release of redhat 10?

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 05:05, Marie-ThÃrÃse Lorentzen wrote:
> Hmm, does that mean that I shouldn't bother installing RH9?
> Does anyone have any idea as to what the changes are going to be - that way
> I can decide whether or not it is worth waiting for or just go through with
> the RH 9 installation, now that I have purchased the CDRoms.
> Marie-ThÃrÃse
----
Myself, I would probably install the latest set that I had in my hands
when I was ready to install. Other than the fact that it probably takes
3-4 times longer to update an RH distro as opposed to newly installing
it, updates are typically 'relatively' painless.

Craig