Re: Another SSH Question

& kicks the process into the background.  You can try nohup.  But I
think what you want is something like vnc.  It lets you connect to your
system and when you disconnect everything currently running stays
running.  You can then reconnect and see the same set of programs.

Currently using that here from my laptop to my linux box where I run my
email program and other stuff.  At night I shut down the laptop and
reconnect in the morning where I left off.