Linux services on multiple PC's -

First let me say hello to everyone, since this is my first post..I have
enjoyed reading this list for awhile and have a few questions about my
home network.

I am mainly looking for a few suggestions. I am putting together 2 more
pc's for a total of 3. One Windows XP, the other 2 with Red Hat9.

The windows system will be the main desktop for my wife.

I will be hosting a small website for my side business, and I would like
to run mail services for the domain, and the apache web server. I only
have one printer, so CUPS, or..?  I want to use one box as a router
/firewall.

My main questions are what services are OK to run on the same
machine..and how should I separate the other services.

Thanks in advance for the help..I am very new to the Linux world, and am
loving it so far...

Thank you -
GAB