Re: Sendmail: Processing Interval and mail expiration in mail queue?

Hi Vidol

You'll have to alter that setting in the mc file and then regenerate the cf
file.

I Initially struggled with sendmail but decided to keep going and was
pleased that I did. You might want to have a look on the sendmail.org site
for documentation, but I cannot emphasise enough the benefits of getting the
O'Reilly book notably referred to as the 'Bat Book' That helped me out no
end in getting to understand how everything fitted together.

The newsgroup comp.mail.sendmail is also a good place to search for
specifics...look through the previous posts before posting your question!

If you have anything you'd like to ask I'll help out as best as I can.

Bryan