RE: Multiple mail servers for a single domain?

Hi:

Thanks, Ed, and Steve. You all did help a lot in my problem. Sorry, that
my question was a bit comfusing at the first time. And very sorry too
that the question led to a bit of controversy between some of you.

Steve:

I did as what you told me to; but I noticed that, the version of
Sendmail shipped with Shrike does not support the file relay-domains
anymore or it is being replaced by another name (I don't know). Could
you please clarify a bit more with this?

Best regards,
Vidol