gtk2 gnome theme and CPU ressource

RH9 / Last RHN kernel / up2date server

Hi all,

I am gathering information about a possible bug with some gnome theme.
After installing Aquativo.1.5 theme, my computer begins to be slow
redrawing pix and windows, and switching between them.

Checking my CPU, jumped to 80& from 5%. Checking the process, none are
using 80% or so !

Coming back on BlueCurve, everything fine. CPU falls down to 5%.

BUT if I choose only the Aquativo style for the border window, no
problem. As soon as I choose the Aquativo style for the Control, high
CPU ! Same for some GTK2-theme for art.gnome.org as H20-gtk2 etc ...

Anybody experienced that ?

My research on bugzilla-gnome gave nothing, and google also. But is it
gnome, gtk2, gnome-theme..or some problem with some ximian libraries
(coming from Evolution as I don't have the ximian desktop) ...  ?
Wondering...

Any clue or idea would be welcomes, as I love this theme ;-)

Philippe

--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand