Re: Color Change for Highlighted Items?

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 00:36, Blaise Pascal wrote:
> I installed a theme for GNOME where highlighted items
> appear black instead of the default blue.  However,
> this behavior doesn't apply to every app: in Mozilla
> and OpenOffice.org, the highlighted menu items, and
> any text that I highlight, are still in blue.  How can
> it change this so that the highlighted items are black
> in Mozilla and OpenOffice.org?

Mozilla and OpenOffice use their own toolkits instead of GTK2 which is
standard for Gnome apps. There is ongoing work to make them respect the
user's desktop preferences more, but it's a long way from finished.
If it's possible to change that color it is an application specific
setting. If it's not possible, you could request it as a feature in both
apps.

Klaasjan