Re: Red Hat X Codename?

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Pavel R wrote:

> Igor Nestoroviæ wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >Hope you had nice summer vacations, and are eager to continue
> >discussions.
> >
> >Here's one "important". :)
> >
> >Let's give a hand to Red Hat people in naming next release, sort of
> >being godfathers. Listen to the voice of people.
> >

> I think it's already decided that next release will be named "Cambridge"

It is well documented that Cambridge is an internal name
for the codebase that will become the next release. Cambridge++ is what will
become the release after that. It has been stated several times on the
rhl-beta list that the name is yet to be determined. Of course they could
decide at any time on a name and not tell us but it for sure will NOT be
Cambridge. Check the archives of the rhl-beta list for more info.

HTH,

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123@xxxxxxxxxxxx