Re: What alternative is there for metasend

Joe Klemmer wrote:

	Since RH dropped metasend from 8 & 9 I have been wondering what
alternative utility can be used for the same purpose.  Right now we have
a few 7.x systems that run various scripts which use metasend.  In order
to upgrade these systems we need something to take it's place.  Does
anyone know of a utility or app that can fulfill the same niche?  I'd
rather not have to go reinvent the wheel.

Maybe google to the rescue. Go here (beware text wrap):

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Linux/Q_20163211.html

Scroll down the page and see if this is what you need.

You can also use mutt from the command line. Perhaps that will do. See mutt docs for the details.