Re: OT: Red Hat sues SCO - let's the party begin.

jdow dijo:
> From: "Antonio Gallardo" <shrike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> > SCO is the Microsoft proxy as North Vietnam was the Soviet Union's
>> proxy. Red Hat is IBM's proxy as South Vietnam was the US's proxy.
>>
>> I think the example is total outside. By the way, are you really know
the history? How are the "long time" relationship between USA and
Vietnam? Please read a little of history. Try to avoid comparation if
you are not sure.

> Child, I lived that war period. Can you say that?

Nope. But the true also raise over the time. I think is enough to read
about to get a overview of this. I think wars are very complex and have
many interest behind. I also lived other time wars (when was not a war!).
Tell me 1 year since 1945.

> And what does that have to do with the observation that the proxies in a
war generally are the ones that get hurt more than the principles. I do
admit to oversimplifying the analogy to make the point.

I agree.

> YOU are the one who turned it into a flame. Go back to your crib, child.

I am not flaming. You are by this type of answer. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.