Re: Globe Trotter, please stop messing up threads

I second that too. It becomes a real pain if you are using threaded view
in evolution, and you want to track a thread in the mailing list.

If you want to send to the list quickly, and it a new topic, at least
for evolution, you can click on the shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx in the
message 'header', and it will bring up a new compose window. I should
think other email interfaces do the same.