Re: Iptables NFS mount help plz

Javier Gostling wrote:

Hmm... NFS and CVS are different animals. I don't see how CVS can replace

NFS.

It can't, but Allan's original request was to allow the use of RCS over NFS. Apart from the general difficulty of converting software development processes from RCS to CVS (hence :-)) it's a good move since CVS can be set up to work across fixed links and I believe can be persuaded to use an SSL encrypted link. Also NFS over a wide-area link (which I imagine is what is being protected by a firewall) is not too good.

jch