Re: from mbox to Maildir

Take it step by step

In summary:
1. switch from sendmail to postfix (part of rh distro) .. make sure it's working
with mbox
2. compile courier-imap as rpms (easy instructions on courier web site)
3. remove imap rpm and install courier-imap rpm
4. google for a script to convert existing mbox files to maildir files

I left extra time (a week or so) between each step except 3 and 4 (that had to be
done together) to learn the new config files to minimize downtime after installation
and to make sure that the previous step was working properly

--
Brian Johnson
* This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line :) *