Re: Mouse resuscitation tricks ?

I would suggest that all who have a Belkin switch with a problem make a
complaint.

I had their early 4 port ps/2 & USB KVM switch and sent an email
complaint - it took them like 3 months but they sent me a new design
free - they may not be swift or perfect but I got the impression that
they will respond.

Craig