Re: DSL

You're welcome.
It's in the Internet area, somewhere; I have to check at home exacly where
it is.

Anyway, once you open it you should get a dialog box whose left side
contains a list of possible Internet connections ( Modem, ISDN, ADSL etc. )
then you pick up the ADSL one and Next, Next, Next ...

Ionut

|         |           itsme_410@xxxxxxx|
|         |           om               |
|         |           shrike-list-admin|
|         |           @redhat.com      |
|         |           07/22/03 11:39 AM|
|         |           shrike-list      |
  |       To:       shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: DSL                                                                                               |

thanks! where does one get this wizard for rh9?