Re: Casio EX-Z3

I'm afraid that, from I recall, SDRAM doesn't store anything.  SDRAM isn't
a flash type of memory, which can actively store anything.

I suspect that, maybe, you mean that it's SD...or Secure Digital...which
is a flash memory card?

If so, there are number of USB flash readers that will read those cards,
under Linux.

There are a number of multi-card readers...I'm using the SmartDisk 6-in-1
reader.  The only gotcha with these readers is that in order to be able to
use all of the slots, for the various card types, you have to either
recompile the kernel with the MULTI_SCSI_LUN option set to y, or you have
to add an option to your modules.conf file.

The good thing, however, regarding this particular reader, is that the
Secure Digital slot is the first slot, and is recognized and read by
default, with no kernel or module modification.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe