Re: My experience with 2.6 kernel

The only problem I'm having so far on my desktop(albeit I haven't been
ABLE to use it that much) is that the ATI GLX module won't compile
against a 2.6 kernel.  I changed the make.sh command to override the
kernel ident as 2.4.7, but then it says that the drm in 2.6 does not
match the driver.  I'm at a loss.

The only problem I have on my laptop, which ends up being fatal since I
only use wireless for my laptop, is that the PCMCIA wireless card module
will not load so I can bring up the interface.  Seems like a common
problem though.

Does anyone have the schneider digital drivers with a 9600 Pro (built by
ATI) with a KT400 chipset?  OR does anyone know of an agpgart backpatch
to the 2.4 kernels that supports the agp on the kt400 chipset?  As of
right now, whether I use a 2.4 kernel, arjans 2.6 kernel, or a vanilla
2.6-test kernel, I still cannot get X to work, either because the old
2.4 kernels don't support the 8x or because the GLX drivers don't
compile against the 2.6 kernel.

Shaun