Re: Why Does rpm -bb Not Work?

Went into Add Apps and loaded everything I thought might contain
rpmbuild (because for some very odd reason it is nowhere mentioned in
the list of options to add to the base install).

I got lucky and did successfully bring rpmbuild into availability and
successfully loaded the Broadcom driver.  (Will have to E-mail them and
ask that they update their instructions.)

Hopefully will be able to get the nic working with the office network
tomorrow.  Then on to the internal modem.  After that the dvd.

Also came across the Ethereal apps, which I also loaded. Good fun!

Thanks for the help ... doc

Thanks for the help!