updfstab not recognising external firewire drive

I decided to buy the Iomega 120GB FireWire external HDD. Kudzu
recognises the device, and configures it as /dev/sda. In the Hardware
Browser the drive shows up under "SCSI devices" as

        Iomega [00d0b8] / Iomega External Hard Drive [000001]

        Manufacturer: 	Unknown
        Driver: 	sbp2

Under "Hard Drives" in the Hardware Browser the single partition shows
up under /dev/sda as

        sda1	1	15017	117797	fat32

and I can mount the drive manually by

        mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/firewire120

However, although Kudzu does seem to call updfstab nothing is added to
fstab. I looked through /etc/updfstab.conf.default and none of the
entries in there look like they would match the drive. I know I can
manually edit /etc/fstab myself, but actually I like the idea of
kudzu/updfstab/magicdev automatically taking care of removable and
hot-pluggable media.

Does anyone know what I should add to /etc/updfstab.conf so that it
automatically creates mount points (what is a sensible mount point for
this drive?) and how to get magicdev to create an icon for it on the
nautilus desktop that has a sensible name (like "Iomega Firewire 120GB
External HDD") rather than its mount point?

TIA, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com