Re: Extra programs for Red Hat

A possible solution in the meantime is, as you point out, use apt for rpm (available
from freshrpms) or yum (I think also available from freshrpms)

I don't remember where synaptic is hosted but a web search should find it

I agree, if an iso is not available (and I can understand the business reasons why
it might not be), a rpm download agrent would be a nice tool to have included by
default (especially if you could browse the available packages .. the one innovative
thing that lindows actually provides)

--
Brian Johnson
* This is where my witty signature line would be if I bothered to edit this line :) *