RE: sendmail help

I don't know if redhat documents its init scripts, but the files stored in
/etc/sysconfig are sourced by the various redhat init scripts
(/etc/init.d/*). With regards to your post, the queue=1h would be expanded
to "sendmail -q1h" within the init script on sendmail startup.

As to why your queue is not being processed per the specified interval is
confusing. I have been using sendmail for years and have never had this type
of problem. I guess you could always increase the debug level of sendmail to
see if you can spot what is happening.

Steve Cowles