Re: Red Hat moving to some native-GUI browser?

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 10:04, Paul Vandenberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see Galeon or Epiphany as the default in Gnome and
> Konqueror in KDE. I know Red Hat wants one app to be a default,
> but running Galeon or Epiphany in KDE and Konqueror in Gnome as
> an installation default just doesn't make sense to me.
>
> Regards.

What would make this a greater likelihood would be if the browser
developers could agree on abstracting out user data, like cookies,
security info and bookmarks, so that there only needs to be one store
that all the browsers would use.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>