Re: Fortune Cookies

Igor NestoroviÄ wrote:
I haven't idea that it haven't been included in the Shrike.
Where can I obtain the right package?
I would really like to see my Wanda get smart again. :)

After bringing the question up. I found the following link from sourceforge. It has the program for many distributions. I upgraded to the mandrake rpm and it installed without any problem.

Jim

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=fortune-mod

--
A Riverside, California, health ordinance states that two persons may
not kiss each other without first wiping their lips with carbolized rosewater.