Re: Update2 Rollback

This may seem really simple, but have you tried removing your .theme,
.metacity, .gnome*, .gconf* directories?  Basically, if you remove them,
they will get rewritten with a fresh setup.  You'll lose your desktop
settings, but getting them back is generally not that hard.

This is usually the first thing I do.

Jeremy West