Re: Great new kernel 2.4.20-13.9!

I have a python app, which displays bimtmaps on screen (every 1sec a new
bitmap) which were preloaded into memory before...I want that nothing
disrupts this presentation (HD shall be quiet, it hasn't to do
nothing...)

would the new kernel2.4.20-13.9! be something for me?
thanks
christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@xxxxxx>