SSL Keys, Certificates, Etc.

Hey,

So I'm trying to figure out how to setup a certificate. I already have
the certificate and some other files. Here are the files I have:

www.mydomain.org.crt which looks like:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
a bunch of jumble ending with two equal signs and then
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

www.mydomain.org.csr which looks like:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
again a bunch of jumble that ends with two equal signs and then