Abiword and libfribidi.so

You might also want to try out the gtk2 version of abiword which you can
download from:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/abiword/1.9.1/redhat/9/

Hugs, Rui

Rui,

did you receive my private message about this?

I tried to download the RPMs you mention, just so I could give some feedback to
Ingo on the RULE list, and they wouldn't install, on plain RH9, because missing
"libfribidi.so".

I haven't been able to found an Red Hat RPM of this library, or his home page.
Just older source RPMs for Mandrake. Do we have to rebuild from them, or there
is a better solution?

Ciao,
             Marco Fioretti