Re: Evolution IMAP subscriptions problem

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 13:42, John Horne wrote:
> I have configured evolution with 2 IMAP accounts - one running on my
> local PC (so I can use imap to get at the mail from home), and one to an
> exchange server. I can see the mail folders, and it generally all works
> well.
>
> However, the exchange server has a lot of folders, so I was going to
> subscribe to only the ones I wanted. Using evolution's subscription
> manager (Tools->Subscribe to Folders), it says 'Please select a server'
> but the drop-down menu shows neither IMAP servers as being available -
> it shows no servers.

Okay, so who changed something?? :-) I left this yesterday not working,
and when I came into work today, started evolution, and a short while
ago went back to this problem only to find that it was all working! I
can see the imap servers and (un)subscribe folders.

I looked last night at the ximian bugzilla site and could see that
others had had similar problems, but the usual answer was to just set
'show only subscribed folders'. Oh well.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839